Gilroy Yamato Hot Springs
From Hwy 101 in Gilroy:
(allow 25 minutes driving time)
- Exit LEAVESLEY AVENUE, East
- Left on NEW AVENUE
- Right on ROOP ROAD
- Left on GILROY HOT SPRINGS ROAD
Stay on this road to the end! You will pass: Harvey Bear Ranch, Coyote Reservoir
- Follow the LEFT road at the Canada Rd intersection, (CalFire/CDF is on the corner of Canada Rd.)
- You will pass Hunting Hollow -- three more miles to go. Cross the green trestle bridge and wait for someone to meet you to check you in, unlock & open the gate.
- Drive 1 more mile to the picnic and camping area.
From Los Banos and the Central Valley
- On Hwy 152, continue straight onto LEAVESLEY AVENUE (instead of turning left to go to Hwy 101).
- Just after the curve, turn Right on NEW AVENUE
- Right on ROOP ROAD, and continue to the end (see directions above).